Dynamics 365 Marketing empowers marketers with a wide array of tools that help take control of and manage your organizations entire customer marketing strategy. Lead generation and scoring tools help you effectively identify and target potential customers and help you turn them into business relationships. Easy to use drag and drop tools help you quickly create dynamic marketing content and create automated customer journeys.
Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Dynamics 365 for Marketing
By keeping customer insights in mind and tracking customer journeys, you can generate leads, increase sales, and create better marketing campaigns. With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing, you can build long-term customer relationships and improve customer experience.
- Create graphical email messages and online content to support marketing initiatives: Customizable templates for emails and landing pages help amplify your digital voice. Intuitive drag-and-drop design tools simplify content creation, from personalizing the message to setting up lead scoring.
- Design interactive customer journeys to nurture leads with personalized experiences: The journey designer helps create automated, multi-channel campaigns to send personalized email messages, generates follow-up activities, launches workflows, and more. Contact in your target group travel down a customized path based on their interactions and identifies your best prospects.
- Tap into LinkedIn’s business prospects: Quickly target and connect with the right LinkedIn audiences by importing leads generated with LinkedIn’s lead tools directly into Dynamics 365.
- Share information across teams: Information about your leads and contacts can be securely shared across your business to understand how every interaction affects your results.
- Know your leads better: Develop a deeper understanding of your market with a 360-degree view of every lead and customer. Connected processes and a single source of information ensure that both sales and marketing have the latest data, including key contacts, recent activities, past purchases, and open opportunities.
- Organize and publicize events: Keep all the information about your event venues, logistics, ticketing, sessions, speakers, sponsors, and more in one place so your whole team can coordinate while working on them. Host webinar events with ease using built in Microsoft Teams integration. Generate online event websites where attendees can review event information and register online. Events can be integrated into your marketing email messages and customer journeys to help get out the word.
- Analyze and document your marketing return on investment (MROI): Dashboards and reports help you track the performance of your marketing initiatives to identify your best lead sources and marketing activities.
- Prioritize leads for more wins: Automated lead scoring rules identify your hottest leads based on their interaction with your events and customer journeys. When a lead meets a sales ready score, they can be automatically routed to a salesperson to follow up while the lead is still hot.
- Make survey results more actionable: Easy to create surveys help you gather actionable feedback from customers. Understand individual customer needs and expectations so you can grow relationships and revenue.
- Configure and expand the application: Customize the application to fit your specific business needs. Basic customizations can be made right in the app, or you can expand its capabilities and add new features by installing third-party packages from Microsoft AppSource.
- Core marketing: Provides email marketing, customer journeys, behavior tracking, lead scoring, marketing pages, and more. These form the core features of the Dynamics 365 Marketing product.
- Event management: Helps to organize and promote in-person or webinar events, which include an online portal that attendees can use to review the event schedule and speakers, and to register for the event. This feature is currently available only with Dynamics 365 Marketing.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Voice: Create online surveys and analyze the results. This feature is bundled with the Marketing app but is also available separately as an add-on for other Dynamics 365 products.
- Dynamics 365 Connector for LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms: Import leads generated with LinkedIn’s lead tools into Dynamics 365. This feature is bundled with the Marketing app but is also available separately as an add-on for other Dynamics 365 products.
- Dynamics 365 Portals (optional): The Marketing app can use Dynamics 365 Portals to publish its event website, marketing pages, and online surveys.
Why Pioneers ?
Pioneers’ team of engineers and professionals will work with you to completely comprehend your environment and develop solutions that are unique to your company.
We offer Sales Business Process advice, configuration/workflow development, system integration/data conversion, and full solution integration to equip your staff and customers with the tools and data they need to succeed.
All of this is supported by more than 18 years of technology field experience and more than 10 years in the ERP industry, with the mission of “delivering the best IT solution for your organization.”